Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Trade Skills
| |-+  General Tradeskill Info
| | |-+  Jewel Crafting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Jewel Crafting  (Read 1233 times)
Truely
Guild Member

WWW Email
« on: May 20, 2006, 05:16:58 PM »

As I am sure everyone knows, Jewel Crafting is coming out in 1.11. 

I was wondering if anyone had any information about this new trade skill?  Like...  What is going to be involved, what you should do to prepare for it (like buy some jewels jems and such before they start to go up in prise), or any other nifty information you might have.

Now that I have reached level 60 with Babe, I am looking to do more than just grind on days that we are not raiding. I am very interested in picking up this skill because I would like to be able to contribute more to the guild, and this new skill seems to be one way that I might do so.

And we shall call it this land. I think we should call it your grave... Ahhhh curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal...grrr arg....
chemten
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 07:46:49 PM »

looks like jewelcrafting in the expansion will be for rings, neckpieces, and the items which fit into the new sockets(on armor and weapons).  as for it being a profession if the above i stated is true, i see it being very profitable depending on the patterns included in the game.
Rivs
Guild Member

Chemten 2.0

TheLunarAvenger
Email
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 08:54:10 PM »

I'm sure that jewelcrafting will be beneficial for the guild, and it's great that you're preparing way ahead of time. As of yet, I haven't heard of any existing items being used for jewelcrafting defintiely, although I bet that some will be in jewelcrafting recipes. My guess is that jems from mining (like black vitriol, star rubies, and malachite) will have some place, but then again there hasn't been much information released.

Picking up a new crafting skill will be challenging and time-consuming, but from hearing about the benefits, it will be worth it. I wish you good luck in your efforts!

"Can you order me up some bread?"

-China farmer who requested a priest friend of mine to conjure food for him.

Vandred
Main Battle Tank
Guild Member

Master of Lewtz

BlackDracus
Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 07:04:13 AM »

Don't worry, Babe, if you do not want to take the time to jewelcraft, I will be jewelcrafting with my Draenai Paladin.

Yes, you all heard me. I am making a second Paladin, because I really want to try out the new race, and I like their look.

Unbowed. Unbroken.
Truely
Guild Member

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 08:08:53 AM »

That's just it I am very interested in doing Jewel Crafting. It does sound like fun. So, no worries there. I am not just doing this for the guild. I would actually like to try it out. Tongue

And we shall call it this land. I think we should call it your grave... Ahhhh curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal...grrr arg....
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: