Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Trade Skills
| |-+  General Tradeskill Info
| | |-+  The End of the Long Road: Revered with the Thorium Brotherhood
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The End of the Long Road: Revered with the Thorium Brotherhood  (Read 1321 times)
Vandred
Main Battle Tank
Guild Member

Master of Lewtz

BlackDracus
Email
« on: April 28, 2006, 02:12:49 PM »

Well, gang, it took probably a lot longer than it should have, but Aramis has finally achieved Revered standing with the Thorium Brotherhood, opening up to him more Fire Resistance gear to craft, as well as other nifty recipes in whichever other profession he chooses.

I'd like to thank everyone who donated, everyone who supported me, and everyone who had the patience to wait for this  Roll Eyes Thank you all very much. In the next couple days I intend to be crafting many a tasty Fire Resistance piece, and I will be power-leveling a second crafting skill (most likely one of the Leatherworking specialities), to produce even more Fire Resistance goodness.

Once again, thanks to all my guildies, even the ones who just prodded me to get my rear in gear and get this done. It's been a long road, and I thank everyone who travelled it with me  Cheesy

Unbowed. Unbroken.
Rivs
Guild Member

Chemten 2.0

TheLunarAvenger
Email
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 03:40:49 PM »

Congrats man, I know how much work it is getting TB rep. I'm sure that all of that fire resist gear will help our guild greatly. Good luck with your proffessions!

"Can you order me up some bread?"

-China farmer who requested a priest friend of mine to conjure food for him.

Truely
Guild Member

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 08:12:30 AM »

Congrats man. Maybe your not so worthless after all Tongue Just kidding. We all know you have been working hard for the guild and towards getting the rep for TB.

And we shall call it this land. I think we should call it your grave... Ahhhh curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal...grrr arg....
Vandred
Main Battle Tank
Guild Member

Master of Lewtz

BlackDracus
Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 09:58:18 AM »

...*sniff*

.../cry

.../wrists

Unbowed. Unbroken.
Pages: [1] Print