Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Archives
| |-+  Old Information
| | |-+  Second Boss In AQ
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Second Boss In AQ  (Read 1801 times)
frostburn
Guild Officer

Email
« on: April 16, 2006, 07:53:02 AM »

Hey guys,

I have been talking to others who have done this encounter recently and this is what they had to say:

1. Each new wave will start on a timer after the CAPTIAN goes down not one of the warriors.  This means we will have to keep him alive while we kill everything else and then wand up on him.  As a side note, the fliers are the nastiest of the mobs and should be dropped first.

2. Captain 3 does a really nasty point blank AOE attack, so the main tank will have to kite him while others are being killed.

3. THE WHOLE RAID SHOULD BE AT LEAST FRIENDLY WITH CENARION CIRCLE.  The allies you pick up during the fight will give you a buff that ups casting speed, attack speed, and give you a super renew IF you have the right amount of faction.  Getting to friendly is not difficult and it will make this encounter much more manageable.

4. The final boss has an AOE that takes half your life but can not kill you so only the main tanks (this is another swap aggro fight) and the leader of the helpers needs to be healed.  It would also be helpful to have the super renew for the tanks for this fight to help mitigate the halving of life they will keep taking.

I hope this helps everyone, and with this new intel, I think we can handle the fight just fine.

Cool

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: