Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Questing and Grouping
| |-+  Looking For Group
| | |-+  Kara - Fun Run
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kara - Fun Run  (Read 1820 times)
Ahpre (aka Ahmaj)
I <3 Garden Gnomes
Guild Member

I'm dancin' as fast as I can

« on: May 06, 2008, 08:25:09 AM »

I am interested in forming a group to run Kara (or 5 man heroics if we don't get enough for Kara) where the primary intention is to learn and have some fun. 

It is a perfect opportunity for anyone that has shied away from running due to the "intense" nature of runs that they may have attempted in the past.  It is also an opportunity to get some goodies for a less equiped alt perhaps.  No, we won't be successful if you are in all greens but if you are epic'd out you may be looking for a different run, but that's up to you.

This still provides the opportunity for badges though perhaps not at the rate of running an OP group through.  It is also almost certainly an opportunity for a repair bill and run backs.  So what?  This is how it was in the beginning.  Besides, dailies make you obscene amounts of gold now.  Quit being so cheap!  Grin  And if it's really, really, really rough we can decide to spend X amount of time learning Kara and then run something else if desired.

If you are interested respond here with the best days and times for you.

Thanks,
Ahpre aka Ahmaj
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: