Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Trade Skills
| |-+  Jewelcrafters
| | |-+  Titanium Earthguard Ring/Dragon's Eye
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Titanium Earthguard Ring/Dragon's Eye  (Read 1526 times)
Aniral

Forum Monkey.

matrixd00d1
Email
« on: December 24, 2008, 07:38:19 AM »

First things first: I'm wondering if any of our jewelers would be interested in some sort of a trade for 4x Dragon's Eye, as the market price right now (500g) is absolutely ridiculous. I'd be willing to trade in gems, stacks of ore (for prospecting or selling), bars, tanking instance runs, gold, cloth, whatever you think is fair. PM me if you'd be interested and we can negotiate something that works for us.

Second: Once I have those, who can craft this ring?
Sicro
Why me?
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 07:55:49 AM »

Similar to Aniral - I am interested in any "guild" deals I may be able to get , as I need 8 Dragon's Eye.

edit:  I have had my ring and necklace made (thanks Rolena for the crafting!) so I no longer need Dragon's Eyes.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 06:46:54 AM by Sicro » Logged

So...Are these rules or guidelines?
Rolena
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 12:15:08 AM »

I'm often in rather short supply of Dragon's eyes but if given a few days I can get enough eyes for anyone that may need them.. Currently I can make the Epic Tank ring, Caster ring and caster necklace.. If anyone wants the other rings/necklaces please let me know and I can put my efforts toward learning the patterns to better help all in the guild.. Same for any of the gems.. I can even go after the PvP gems in Wintergrasp if anyone is interested in those aswell
Kymber
Guild Member

Holier (specced) than Thou

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »

Kymber is almost to 80 (78.7 currently).  Once I get there, I'll focus on maxing my Jewelcrafting.  In the meantime, I'm doing my best to gather JC tokens from the daily quest.  Please let me know what patterns I should get so I don't duplicate other guild members. 

I did get [wowitem]http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41817[/wowitem]  as a world drop the other day. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: