Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 21, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Trade Skills
| |-+  Tailors
| | |-+  Frostweave Bags (20-slotters)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Frostweave Bags (20-slotters)  (Read 1361 times)
Sicro
Why me?
Guild Member

Email
« on: December 18, 2008, 09:11:18 AM »

Hi all - I am sure that several people are leveling tailoring at this time and one good way to get points is by making frostweave bags (better than making just junk that you d/e).  So I would like other tailors to also say if they still are pointing up beside me and want to advertise their services for the guild.

So - the advertisement:

- I can get points for making frostweave bags (20 slotters) - they require 80 frostweave (4 stacks), 12 Infinite Dust, and 2 of the new expensive thread (2g 40s each).  As not all of you are enchanters, access to infinite dust is limited but I have quite a bit from tailoring leveling and just d/eing quest rewards.  So if you want a frostweave bag made for one of your characters, send me 80 frostweave, 2 BOE greens (for the dust or the dust if you have it) and 4 gold for the thread and I will make it for you.

So...Are these rules or guidelines?
Opep

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 12:42:03 PM »

Sicro, the other things you may want to make for people to skill up (besides bags) are the pieces from the Frostsavage set.  This is a blue set of pvp gear (no set bonus).  There are 8 pieces and when you equip them all (with no enchants or other gear) you will have 300 resilience and respectable stats.  They will let you hold you own in pvp until you get enough honor/arena points to start getting the better gear.  Each piece takes 45-60 cloth, 6-8 dust, 3-5 crystallized fire and 3-5 crystallized earth (plus 2 vendor thread).

I've been lucky so far and each one I've made for myself and others (even now that they are yellow) has gotten me a skill point.  I can now make the epic cloth gloves (ebonweave, spellweave, and moonshroud) and am 5 points away from being able to make the epic chest pieces.  Of course, these cost quite a bit more to make due to the cooldown on the specialized cloth and the frozen orbs.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: