Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  General Game Stuff
| |-+  Information (Moderator: Sicro)
| | |-+  Hello and Excited
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello and Excited  (Read 649 times)
Hammerclaw

« on: June 29, 2008, 09:24:22 AM »

Hello all,

Some may remember me from way back when KoR and DnD would run ZG and MC together, some may not even know what ZG and MC stand for, and others it may bring back good and bad memories.  I always respected KoR since day one and cheered your progression from a distance.  Sorry that Nalen left and decided to go where he will see more end game content, I wish him the best of luck.

In the limited experience I have had with you guys I see a great core of folks that want to progress and have fun.  Fault is that we seem to take long to get a Raid together - chalk that up to the Summer and Vacations.  I totally understand, I play Frisbee on Thursdays, so I won't be able to Raid on those days until 9:30 -10:00 pm, we all have our life schedules.

My intentions in this guild.  I can be totally casual with you guys and just do Mag/Gruul/SSC/TK or not Raid at all - but I would like to help you guys get farther in the end game content.  It's really not that difficult, it just about gear and experience.......  Gear is available through badges and Raids, experience is about having someone with hands on knowledge of the fights.  With permission of the officers I would like to Lead a ZA run on Monday - if people are not interested or I am rejected by the officers - I probably just will pug it with friends........Also question to the tanks.  It looks like we have great Druid tanks (I am real impressed), What are our Pally tanks like, Last what tanks have nature/Frost/Fire Resist.  Yes these questions probably should be addressed in Tank Forum, but this is my first post, so I will address here.  I also wouldn't mind leading you guys into Hyjal/BT.  Hyjal First three bosses are easy, fourth is not that hard either.  BT we have the dps for Naj'entus it just a matter of spreading out and arranging the healers accordingly clicking on the spine and using it on the tidal wave.  Anyway I am getting into strategies and not what this post is about.

Officers please don't take this post the wrong way, I am not here to take over - I am excited to be here and offering my services to help and ready to kick some ass. I know some of you want to kill Kael/Vash/ and other upper tier bosses.  I am Eager to work together with everyone to make it happen...If it's the intention for the guild is to lay back and be very casual that is cool -----------

I will see you all tonight...........
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: