Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2018, 02:58:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Trade Skills
| |-+  Alchemists
| | |-+  HERB DRIVE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HERB DRIVE  (Read 1217 times)
Nyteflower

« on: September 25, 2007, 08:24:06 PM »

Good evening everyone Smiley It's that time of year again! We've finally reached a point in our raiding where herbalists will be taxed to the max. We've held a meeting with some people in the guild that regularly contribute to herbs for raids and with a leader rep and we've decided to hold our first BC Herb Drive Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our goal is to have 3 alchemists in the guild make 3 of each type of flask. There are 6 flask types, so each of these three people will be bringing 18 flasks to each Mag raid for a total of 54 flasks for the entire group.

As you can probably guess, this is a huge burden for these three herbalists (myself, Helwin and Sethe). So we are holding an herb drive (or you can donate flasks as well) to try to lessen the load. For those of you that haven't been in the guild for a year or so, we hold these drives about twice a year to stock up.

The official guild herb bank character is on Frostburn's account and is named Bankt. Please send all donations of herbs, flasks and cash to Bankt.

Here's what we need:

Mana Thistle
Netherbloom
Nightmare Vine
Fel Lotus
Aincent Lichen
Terocone

Each flask requires 3 Mana Thistle and one Fel Lotus. For the other components 7 are required, but not all in the same flask.

We also ask to see contributions from outside the herbalist world. That means, buying herbs for the drive from the AH, donating cash, donating vials, donating pre-made flasks from the AH, making flasks yourself, etc. Everyone will benefit from having the entire raid flasked, so we would like to see diverse contributions Grin

Once again, please send contributions to Bankt. Bankt is the keeper of the herbs/money/vials/flasks for this event and all future events.

Thank you in advance!!!
-Nyteflower

« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 08:45:46 PM by Nyteflower » Logged
Helwin
Administrator

bradthetbird
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 08:30:39 PM »

Signing the message

Thanks
~Helwin

"I do this for Aiur"
Ahpre (aka Ahmaj)
I <3 Garden Gnomes
Guild Member

I'm dancin' as fast as I can

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 02:13:40 PM »

In the past ingredients were excessive and there was a clear burden on the Main tank, and almost the entire guild could run at one time.  Speaking as someone that is lucky if allowed to run  50% of the time I don't see the same burden/benefit to the BC instances. What am I missing?
Nyteflower

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 03:14:22 PM »

Just to be clear, this drive is only to flask Mag which is a 25-person raid.
Nyteflower

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 06:49:14 AM »

Frostburn, is there any way to update us on our herb situation?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: