Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Trade Skills
| |-+  Alchemists
| | |-+  To Prepare...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: To Prepare...  (Read 894 times)
Nyteflower

« on: September 15, 2007, 09:19:30 AM »

Hey Everyone Smiley

In preparation for the next phase of the KoR Adventure (post-Gruul), I think we need to start to stockpile herbs for guild flasks.

The herbs Helwin and I generally fall short on for flasks are:

Felweed
Felweed
Felweed
Terocone
Nightmare Vine
Netherbloom

Those are the big ones. Felweed has become the bane of our existence, we simply can't farm it fast enough and flasks take 7 instead of 1 or 2.

I'm not setting a goal, just a plea at this point Grin  I'll bring out my guild herb bank character: Titansdrive again, feel free to send herbs to her for future storage/use or to any of the guild leaders.

If people could also write here the flasks that they are interested in receiving for the next phase, that would also be helpful so we can know what we're in for.

Thanks everyone Smiley
-Nyteflower
Helwin
Administrator

bradthetbird
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 10:40:01 AM »

Indeed, Felweed is not only used the most in certain flasks, but it just happens to be a reagent in a mojority of the most frequently used potions and elixirs.  such as super mana potions and super health potions.

I'd like to add Mana Thistile to the list only because the hunters tend to like Fel Mana Potions which take 2 Nightmare Vine and 1 Mana Thistle  and is used in flasks.   It being a rare only in flyable areas herb where people seem to camp out ><  (I swear I found the Nightmare Vine faster yesterday  Grin )

Thanks as well  Smiley
- Helwin

"I do this for Aiur"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: