Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  General Game Stuff
| |-+  Burning Crusade
| | |-+  Dood-give me your stuff!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dood-give me your stuff!  (Read 2832 times)
Jaxartes
Greetings, My Minions,
Guild Member

Herder of cats

« on: September 06, 2007, 06:46:00 AM »

It's that time of year it seems, when people go to school or relocate or otherwise re-evaluate their WoW time.  Me, I'm not planning on too much change, aside from maybe getting a little MORE time to play WoW as Lyndsay's winter hobbies kick in. 

I've wanted a second WoW account for a while, and have considered just opening a second account and swapping a toon or two over there.  I think it'd be more fun to get an account with at least one high-level toon that I don't have already tho, like an alliance mage, or a priest, or maybe even a rogue or hunter. 

So if anyone is planning to leave WoW, I can't promise tons of play-time per toon, BC isn't really that way for me, but I will promise I'll have fun learning the classes and trying them out.  So drop me a line if you'd be interested in me taking over your account.

Thanks,
Joe/Jax
Nyteflower

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 08:55:37 AM »

Will you level my 14-mage and 34-priest for me please?
Aniral

Forum Monkey.

matrixd00d1
Email
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 10:48:44 AM »

Jax, you could actually play around on my account, I don't really care. I have Aniral, AND a 70 hunter. Send me a PM if you'd like.
Jaxartes
Greetings, My Minions,
Guild Member

Herder of cats

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 12:21:55 PM »

Jax, you could actually play around on my account, I don't really care. I have Aniral, AND a 70 hunter. Send me a PM if you'd like.

Thanks man.  I'm actually looking more to take over an account than play on one, though.  That way if I screw something up or get fond of toon and build them it's still on me.

I appreciate it, though.
Chaulmers

Angry Gnome

simpsonsboy182
Email
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 01:31:02 PM »

I dont plan on coming back until the summer, but since you said you wanted the account i guess that throws me out of the picture because i would prolly want it back if i came back. Besides, i doubt you would wanna play as a gnome, or as chaulmers when 100+people have you on ignore Tongue
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 01:35:16 PM by Chaulmers » Logged

Jaxartes
Greetings, My Minions,
Guild Member

Herder of cats

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »

I dont plan on coming back until the summer, but since you said you wanted the account i guess that throws me out of the picture because i would prolly want it back if i came back. Besides, i doubt you would wanna play as a gnome, or as chaulmers when 100+people have you on ignore Tongue

I do appreciate the thought, tho, Chaulmsies  Smiley
Aniral

Forum Monkey.

matrixd00d1
Email
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 01:53:48 PM »

I make characters just to ignore Chaulmers. True story. Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: