Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Class Specific Information and Gear
| |-+  General Class Discussions
| | |-+  Leaving with a Good bye
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Leaving with a Good bye  (Read 661 times)
Beteron

Email
« on: May 19, 2007, 04:53:19 PM »

Hi everyone, I would like to start by saying that the time I spent on Kor was great and I hope everyone keep having a great time as well.
Second of all I want to make clear why I left and since I am a Direct person its going to be a straight answer.

I remember the first time I joined KOR thanks to Chaulmers who invited me to the guild. I met really nice people and a very responsible  and very organized guild.  During my time in Kor I was sure I wanted to stay in this guild during all my time playing Wow.
However, I guess things change.  I think i am not having a good communication with some of the guildies and without mentioning names 
not even a good guild relationship.  Even if this is a game and we should not take things that far, I believe that people change no matter what place we are.  I know that sometimes we have to deal with people who we dont get along with.  I am not saying I dont get along with everyone, but there are some I dont feel confortable playing with.  And since this guild will work together like always had I know I will have to see and maybe play with them as well.  So I prefer to avoid rather than discuss.  Some people are still nice and I am not saying because they help or not.  Not all the time people need to help to be considered nice.  Some people have become cocky and changed or maybe they were like this but since there are not real expressions in a machine you cannot tell the difference.   

I know there are some others who think and agree with me, but they just rather handle it.  I rather say good bye and wish you all luck and maybe we might meet again since there are always PUGs ( i think thats how is spelled)  and enjoy your time in wow and with the people you meet.

Sincerely,
Beteron(and all my alts)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: