Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Trade Skills
| |-+  General Tradeskill Info
| | |-+  Tradeskill Masters
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tradeskill Masters  (Read 1582 times)
Sicro
Why me?
Guild Member

Email
« on: May 02, 2007, 11:31:57 AM »

It has been brought to my attention that I failed to post the final list of tradeskill masters. 

The current list of tradeskill masters are:

Alchemist:  Nyteflower
Blacksmith - Armorsmith: Belir
Blacksmith - Weaponsmith:  Bazerk
Enchanting:  Xakopane
Engineering:  GenericDwarf
Jewelcrafting:  Kymber
Leatherworking:  Metek
Tailoring:  Sicro

So...Are these rules or guidelines?
Jaxartes
Greetings, My Minions,
Guild Member

Herder of cats

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 12:04:03 PM »

So what's the tailoring leader charging for primal nethers?   Grin
Chaulmers

Angry Gnome

simpsonsboy182
Email
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 08:46:02 PM »

free for guildies?

Jaxartes
Greetings, My Minions,
Guild Member

Herder of cats

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 05:49:00 AM »

If they weren't BoP I'd just bring my own. 
Sicro
Why me?
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 06:30:30 AM »

If they weren't BOP I would have a girdle of rumination long ago - since I have never saw a Primal Nether.  As I haven't had lots of available time to play (and won't for appreciable time - wedding, new house, fix old house for sale, work-related travel, leveling my priest with Angel's shaman, etc.), it will be a long time to get extra nethers available for me.  Luckily, at least two other tailors have the girdle of rumination pattern - Frostburn and Jahira.  I believe Jahira also has the Spellstrike Pants and Whitemend hood recipes so his primal nethers will be tight.  Woofwoof also has the Spellstrike Pants recipe.  So it is more working out if people have got extra nethers than cost.  After 2.1, each crafter will be able to buy a primal nether after every 3-4 heroic dungeon clears (in addition to the chance to get the single primal nether per clear) - if they don't have other need for the badges of justice.

So...Are these rules or guidelines?
Jaxartes
Greetings, My Minions,
Guild Member

Herder of cats

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 07:06:35 AM »

If they weren't BOP I would have a girdle of rumination long ago - since I have never saw a Primal Nether.  As I haven't had lots of available time to play (and won't for appreciable time - wedding, new house, fix old house for sale, work-related travel, leveling my priest with Angel's shaman, etc.), it will be a long time to get extra nethers available for me.  Luckily, at least two other tailors have the girdle of rumination pattern - Frostburn and Jahira.  I believe Jahira also has the Spellstrike Pants and Whitemend hood recipes so his primal nethers will be tight.  Woofwoof also has the Spellstrike Pants recipe.  So it is more working out if people have got extra nethers than cost.  After 2.1, each crafter will be able to buy a primal nether after every 3-4 heroic dungeon clears (in addition to the chance to get the single primal nether per clear) - if they don't have other need for the badges of justice.

Well, I've never been as deliberate a thinker as Sicro, disinclined to go over things too many times, so would just like to get the [wowitem]Girdle of Ruination[/wowitem] instead of the girdle of rumination.  After long rumination I did come to the conclusion that the spellstrike pants were just too stat-starved for a warlock.  My [wowitem]Trousers of Oblivion[/wowitem]have stats almost as good as the [wowitem]Battlecast Pants[/wowitem], so I'll be keeping them.  I would like a [wowitem]Battlecast Hood[/wowitem], if someone in the guild has the pattern and we could, once gain, cut some kind of deal for their time and effort at getting the primal nether.  Once I get those last two pieces I believe I'll be done with tailored gear.  Of course, the shadowcloth for the belt is going to be a while coming, so no hurry there.
Aniral

Forum Monkey.

matrixd00d1
Email
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 09:11:53 AM »

Fuscha is the one with the spellstrike pants recipe, not Jahira (as far as I know). I don't know of anyone with the battlecast hood, but I have the battlecast pants pattern... close, but not quite Wink.
Jaxartes
Greetings, My Minions,
Guild Member

Herder of cats

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 10:25:32 AM »

Fuscha is the one with the spellstrike pants recipe, not Jahira (as far as I know). I don't know of anyone with the battlecast hood, but I have the battlecast pants pattern... close, but not quite Wink.

I could wear the pants on my head!  Check out the stats!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: