Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 04:28:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  General Game Stuff
| |-+  Information (Moderator: Sicro)
| | |-+  Er... for the Horde, or something else catchy but non-related to my topic
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Er... for the Horde, or something else catchy but non-related to my topic  (Read 944 times)
Aniral

Forum Monkey.

matrixd00d1
Email
« on: April 29, 2007, 07:01:00 PM »

So, I couldn't find a good place to put this... the off-topic forum seems to have disappeared. I think the spammers ate it, personally. Anyways... I picked up LOTR Online yesterday, and it's pretty fun. I'm only level 7, so it's not like I've played extensively (surely I could have hit the level cap in < 1 day, right!?), but it seems really good. Essentially, a lot of stuff ripped off from WoW, and set in Middle-Earth. But I digress... my point is not to provide a review of the game. I know Tandie is planning on picking it up some time, and I'm sure others in our community might want to try the game as well. To that end, wouldn't it be great if we all explored this new world together (heh... that sounded corny)? I'm currently playing on the Nimrodel server as Leirya (elf hunter), but if anyone is interested in making our collective home all on the same server, that location is negotiable (for example, I have no issue with moving if someone has a char further along than me, or if they know someone else who plays, so we just have to be on that person's server). Just a thought... as I said, nothing could be better than playing a new game with old peeps.
Metek

I Misdirect to Squishies

wehcrm
Email
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 10:40:43 PM »

I may give this one a try as well, I like the interesting direction they have taken group battles, and it has gotten good reviews.

Not to mention my undying love of all things Tolkien Grin

I'll let you know when I pick it up

Cherassar
Light's Shadow

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 06:10:06 AM »

I got LOTR  I was playing on arkenstone but I can make a char over there or something my char prolly aint much further then yours since mine is only lvl 8 lol but I got the hang of the first part pretty well. but yeah its basicaly a ripoff of WoW set in middle earth but with a lower budget that being its graphics arn't even close to WoW's and the game mechanics are a bit slower but yeah I'll make a char over there.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 06:32:19 AM by Cherassar » Logged

I know I went past that rock before......Huh

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: