Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Questing and Grouping
| |-+  Looking For Group
| | |-+  Looking for Some Heroes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Looking for Some Heroes  (Read 1683 times)
Duren

Email
« on: April 21, 2007, 12:12:44 PM »

Looking for some people that want some high repair bills, and phat loots.  Ive been trying to get some heroics goin over the last few weeks, failing miserably at every turn, I just want to know if anyone wants to try them, since no one ever pugs them, and nobody is ever on board with going. Let me know if anyone is interested, first targets will be Mana Tombs, because of the ease of access to the first boss, and mechanar, which yields the most possible badges. 

Rivs
Guild Member

Chemten 2.0

TheLunarAvenger
Email
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 12:59:44 PM »

If I'm ever on, give me a shout. Now that I'm shadow, my gear isn't ZOMG-amazing, but I'm willing to go for it :-p

"Can you order me up some bread?"

-China farmer who requested a priest friend of mine to conjure food for him.

Frosh
I'm not as fast as Frostburn.
Guild Officer

stevenearhart@yahoo.com StevenAtHouse
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 01:47:30 PM »

That's what Nevets and Jeziga are for - the ability to compliment the 5man by bringing main healing as an option and superior DPS and crowd control (yes, i toot my own horn Wink

Avid
Official Guild Sexy

Demosthenes21
Email
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »

Count me in for some phat dps and cc too as soon as the patch comes out. Mana Tombs is hard as hell though, I would reccomend Slave Pens, its quite easy, I've done it several times.

Chaulmers

Angry Gnome

simpsonsboy182
Email
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 02:19:30 PM »

Im up for any heroics that req CC, HH or kot b/c those are the only ones i am revered with. Heroic black morass any1?

Helwin
Administrator

bradthetbird
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 09:58:41 PM »

I am willing to join in for Heroic slave pens if i am online and available, right now i am only revered with Cenarion Expedition, and Keepers of Time (500 rep away from Sha'tar and a long way to go with Lower City and Honor Hold)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 09:29:38 AM by Helwin » Logged

"I do this for Aiur"
Bazerk
Captain Crazy
Administrator

The Lawbringer

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 10:59:30 PM »

Looking for some people that want some high repair bills, and phat loots.  Ive been trying to get some heroics goin over the last few weeks, failing miserably at every turn, I just want to know if anyone wants to try them, since no one ever pugs them, and nobody is ever on board with going. Let me know if anyone is interested, first targets will be Mana Tombs, because of the ease of access to the first boss, and mechanar, which yields the most possible badges. 

The Bazman would be happy to oblidge.
Nalen

Lives to antagonize Vandred. RIVS.

Email
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 12:41:42 AM »

I am up for it whenever I can be on.  I am now keyed for all of them.  It's just my work schedule currently cuts into my play time but that is changing soon.

Coffeeworld
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 07:10:40 AM »

If we can catch the perfect group i wouldnt mind setting up a Heroic SteamVaults on Friday, its time to get attuned for Tempest Keep Smiley
Lilrshiz
Chaulmers needs to die.

Angry gnome...Iheart too ^_^

Lilrshiz
Email
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 07:14:28 AM »

Iheart is rev. with everything except for HH :-)

"OH SHI-"

-Amelia Earhart
Aniral

Forum Monkey.

matrixd00d1
Email
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 07:48:36 AM »

I'm down for runs indeed, it's just a matter of whether or not I'm busy when a run is going on. I have heroic keys for everything except Coilfang, and TK. Coilfang is basically done (<100 rep away, I'm just gonna buy a couple of armaments, no fuss no muss), and I need one or two more TK runs to get keyed for that.
Jaxartes
Greetings, My Minions,
Guild Member

Herder of cats

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 07:27:20 AM »

Jax needs rep with pretty much everyone, so doesn't have any heroic keys.  I'd be interested in most rep runs, if I'm on.
Eleth
Guild Officer

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 07:35:30 AM »

I would be in for some heroic runs, I just need to mix them in with the occasional Zerg of a non-heroic to relieve some of the tension (Eleth in a heroic is a little stressful, as a single mistimed crit and lead to one shot death).

Eleth
chemten
official /gquit machine

99645571 michael.boeckelmann@hp.com chemten10 chemten10
Email
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 11:44:28 AM »

If we can catch the perfect group i wouldnt mind setting up a Heroic SteamVaults on Friday, its time to get attuned for Tempest Keep Smiley

should probably work on that ssc first.

the official "i want to steal your phat lewts" fan club member
stealing your epics since 2004.
Kazzkar

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 11:18:07 AM »

If I am on I am up for about anything.  I have the Arch and Coilfang keys.  Realy close to the others only one or two more runs and I am keyed for all heroices.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: