Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Class Specific Information and Gear
| |-+  General Class Discussions
| | |-+  Giving Props
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Giving Props  (Read 1040 times)
Blastershot

« on: April 16, 2007, 03:49:53 PM »

Hello  Smiley

Names Blastershot, a 70 Dwarf Hunter. And I wanted to give a big thumbs up to several of your members I had the pleasure of running Shattered Halls with Sat night. I dont remember all the names but Sethe was among them. I have never been one to give out praise like this but that was one of the top pugs I have ever been in. ( And yes, I have been in ALOT of Pugs )  They were pros and if they represent the average guild member in KOORF you have a strong guild and a bright future.

Anyways, I believe in giving credit where it is due and your members earned it. Grats on having some really good members!!!   Smiley   Wink
Aniral

Forum Monkey.

matrixd00d1
Email
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 07:22:09 PM »

*blush*

Thanks Blaster! The members you grouped with were me, Sethe, Fuscha, and Tandie. I'm glad you had a good time, we thought that you were one of the best hunters we'd ever grouped with, as well Smiley. Thanks for the kind words, you made my night!
Jahira
Guild Member

Jahira Jahira
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 08:26:32 AM »

Woot!

Thanks Blaster =) I was the Priest (Fuscha) and had a blast! Look us up anytime vroooom!

Tandie
Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 08:50:20 AM »

Thanks, Blastershot  Smiley.  We had a great time grouping with you, too!  Look us up anytime.

Tandie (the warlock)

Sethe
Guild Officer

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 03:05:07 AM »

Hello again Blaster! It was great having you for the run! You performed as well as I could ask for Smiley (if not better Wink).¬† Thanks for the words of praise big guy.. and remembering the most important of the group! (J/k...kinda).¬† Best of luck to you and I hope to see ya around Smiley, 'ver need a druid to tank or dps for ya, send a shout Smiley  (Sethe btw Smiley)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: