Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Class Specific Information and Gear
| |-+  General Class Discussions
| | |-+  Class Leader Nominations
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Class Leader Nominations  (Read 5441 times)
Snickers

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 02:19:34 PM »

Hey all I'd like to try out for the Rogue class leader position for the following reasons:
1) I like to help out guildies whenever it is possible even run lower lvl instances for those that need it
2) I feel like I know alot about the class and where the nice rogue loot drops
3) I can help with any quest or answer any questions about the quests
4) I have experimented with almost all the rogue specs from raiding to pvping
5) And I am trying to get alot of the higher lvl dungons done so i can help out with stratagie and events (what mobs do what stuff)

I would really like your feedback Grin

Your Loveable Candy Bar,
Snickers
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 03:11:29 PM by Snickers » Logged
Coffeeworld
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 09:44:24 PM »

due to the response of other rogues, i withdrawl my nomination Smiley
chemten
official /gquit machine

99645571 michael.boeckelmann@hp.com chemten10 chemten10
Email
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2007, 08:25:46 PM »

due to the response of other rogues, i withdrawl my nomination Smiley

don't worry. i'll still be in the korrogue channel to answer questions you may have. haha. i kid.  good to see the rogues are active.

the official "i want to steal your phat lewts" fan club member
stealing your epics since 2004.
Avid
Official Guild Sexy

Demosthenes21
Email
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 10:26:16 PM »

Rogues are always active, you just don't know we are until its too late.

Sicro
Why me?
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2007, 04:52:46 PM »

Finally time enough to put my nominations up  Kiss

I would like to continue as Mage leader.  I have been mage leader and I feel I work well with the other mages.  I provide lots (probably too much Cheesy) information on the boards about the mages and macros.

So...Are these rules or guidelines?
Jaxartes
Greetings, My Minions,
Guild Member

Herder of cats

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 12:15:48 PM »

I'd enjoy remaining as warlock class leader.  The locks are a fun and easygoing group.  Our guild has always been blessed with few but good folks in this class and it's great fun to help and work with them. 

I have spent a great deal of time both in learning my class and in trying to help others to succeed both individually and as part of our raiding group.  This has been done by working with the locks, but also by working closely with guild leadership to help ensure that warlock needs and concerns were heard and acted upon (examples would be getting 28-slot shard bag materials, strategies for bosses, explanations for why things were working as they were) I believe that the guild warlocks have a friendly and responsive environment in our chat.  I'm looking to reinvent these as needed in BC for our resumed raiding, and also to aid those guildies who have gained more interest in the class with the release of Burning Crusade.
Sicro
Why me?
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2007, 07:01:59 AM »

/bump
/grind
/hey family guild!

Kiss

So...Are these rules or guidelines?
chemten
official /gquit machine

99645571 michael.boeckelmann@hp.com chemten10 chemten10
Email
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2007, 08:06:57 AM »

/bump
/grind
/hey family guild!

Kiss

are redheaded stepchilds still not considered family?  Grin

the official "i want to steal your phat lewts" fan club member
stealing your epics since 2004.
Thalmar

Email
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 05:20:26 PM »

Since rivs is gone if no other priest apply i will take over duties as priest leader if you wanna give me a couple weeks to lvl Thal Smiley
Aniral

Forum Monkey.

matrixd00d1
Email
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 07:34:24 PM »

Assuming that there's no sort of longevity of membership requirement, I would like to volunteer to fill the role of mage class leader. I enjoy dealing with the mages in our guild (both on a pew pew and personal level), and would like to think that I know my way around the class. I'm familiar with mage specs, mage gear, a mage's place in a group, and, to a lesser extent, mage PvP tactics. I tend to be active, although admittedly, my activity has been greatly dampened with the ongoing loss of my computer. I do plan on being much more active once I get my compy back (hopefully soon). I'm not level 70 yet, but will be ASAP.

The caveats:
I don't have my computer right now, and my laptop can't handle WoW. I won't be playing until that gets rectified, which I hope is soon... but one never knows.
Even when I am playing normally, I have work every Wed/Thurs night, weekend nights (every other weekend), and every other Friday night. Because of that, I can sometimes only make a Mon/Tues raid. The way my schedule is, I can make it either Mon/Tues, or Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat/Sun. So some weeks I'm quite available, others... not so much. That isn't a necessarily a disadvantage imo, but others may feel differently.
Bynn
Guild Member

Moonbynn--New and Improved-- Now 5% Useful!!!

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2007, 09:52:33 AM »

I think droods are a special case, due to the diversity of specing Smiley.  So I'll nominate myself as MoonBynn Class leader. (Note that Helwin could still be MoonWin class leader, without interfering with my title of self-goverance.

Okay, more seriously.  While I think the smaller raid size will make things easier for Eleth to be both raid and class leader,  I would happy to help out in any way, including serving as class leader.  I acknowledge up front that my raid attendance is sometimes erratic due to RL, so perhaps it might make a bit more sense to  just offer to assist the CL when he is also RL.  Maybe I could be JUNIOR Class Leader, yeah!!!

Bynn there, done that.
Metek

I Misdirect to Squishies

wehcrm
Email
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »

Since it doesn't appear many hunters are grabbing the bat and stepping to the plate, I figure I will run again for hunter class leader.

I didn't originally plan to run again for hunter class leader, for a number of reasons.  Firstly, I am a college student, so I can not guarantee my attendance to every raid or organized guild event.  Secondly, I felt that some people in the guild did not approve of my appointment to the leadership position (and were subtly vocal about it), so I wanted other hunters to have a chance to take the position.

That being said, here are the reasons I believe I would make a good hunter class leader:
  • I am active.  I try and log on at least once a day, and attend at least one organized guild event a week.  As previously stated, I am a student, and that always comes first, but most of the time I am available.
  • I have had some experience.  Getting to know the hunter class and how to properly lead them has been a learning curve.  Although I am still learning (arn't we all?), I feel I have come a long way in my knowledge and ability to play and lead the hunter class
  • I am generous and helpful.  I love helping the guild and its members.  Most of the time, I would much rather give back to the guild and its members than sell something for profit.  I am open and able to be approached at any time, publically or privately, about concerns or questions.  I do my best to make sure everyone's needs are met, and will direct you to the right resource if I can't help you
  • Lastly, I am fun.  This is a game, it's mean't to be fun.  We all have a different definiton of what fun is, and I try my best to create a hunter environment that meets every hunter's needs.  This is an impossible task, as we all have different backgrounds and tastes, but I do believe a balance can be reached.

Wow, I didn't think I had that much to say Grin  Vote Metek: He will PWNZORS for you. YAY!

Sielense

Email
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2007, 05:16:50 PM »

After thinking about it for a while, I decided that i'm gonna toss my name in the hat for hunter class leader position  Grin

I'm online just about every day, so asking me for help isn't a problem at all.  I offer the best advice I can when i'm asked for help with talent spec's or whatever anyone has a question about. I know how to play a hunter very well and also know a lot of the mechanics that come along with the class.  If anyone asks me for help, i'm always willing to help them out. I always like to have a good time and run instances or raiding with guildies and friends and to accomplish the fact of playing WoW for just plain old fun.

Well, I guess that sums it up off the top of my head, so I won't bore you with an essay.

---->!!!!!Vote For BLINKY!!!!!<----  

I may not say much, but i'm always there Cool
Nalen

Lives to antagonize Vandred. RIVS.

Email
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2007, 05:26:46 AM »

Vote Nalen for Hunter Class Leader  Huh Huh Huh  Um wait the night shift really is making me dilerious.  Back to our regularly scheduled program..

and hey

VOTE FOR PEDRO!

Aniral

Forum Monkey.

matrixd00d1
Email
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2007, 11:17:07 AM »

Pedro offers you his protection.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: