Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Questing and Grouping
| |-+  Looking For Group
| | |-+  Tempest Keep: Help!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tempest Keep: Help!  (Read 902 times)
Rivs
Guild Member

Chemten 2.0

TheLunarAvenger
Email
« on: February 04, 2007, 02:21:50 PM »

So far my instancing experience at 70 has been rather slow. I haven't had a successful group to go to any of the tempest keep instances and it is severely halting my quest to get instance keys. The instances are rather hard, and do require all members to be 70 and have flying mounts (unless there's a warlock available I think). I would really like to start getting guild runs for Mechanar/Botanica and later Arcatraz so that we can have a solid group of people with their Karazhan and Arcatraz keys.

"Can you order me up some bread?"

-China farmer who requested a priest friend of mine to conjure food for him.

Sicro
Why me?
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 06:49:33 AM »

Note Rivs - we only as of about 7pm last night - only 6 70s in the guild - a warrior, 3 mages, 1 priest, 1 hunter.  So it will be difficult to get  a group together (especially as we need a secondary healer) right now.  There are plenty of other keys to get - we all have to get Revered with nearly every reputation in Burning Crusades.  It will take some time.  Patience Cheesy

Also you could use GEM to try to set up a 5 man group so that it might happen.  Otherwise, a spontaneous group is unlikely to work as 1 or 2 of the 70s will be already in another instance gaining rep with a required faction.

So...Are these rules or guidelines?
Rivs
Guild Member

Chemten 2.0

TheLunarAvenger
Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 07:13:39 AM »

Yeah, I suppose I understand that. I suppose I could just keep running Shadow Labyrinth for Lower City rep (I don't think that any of the other instances give lower city rep) even though I allready have my 2 set pieces from there. Also Steam Vaults is relatively short with a decent amount of CE rep.

Sicro
Why me?
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 07:19:09 AM »

Note I was not trying to say not go get a Tempest group together - just that the realities are such that it will be difficult to get a group spontaneously together for a run in guild right now.

Sicro
Why me?
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 09:44:42 AM »

I will set up a 5 man for one of the Tempest Keep dungeons for Thursday night to see if we can get a group - which one would be best?

Rivs
Guild Member

Chemten 2.0

TheLunarAvenger
Email
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 10:49:24 AM »

Mechanar is the easiest of the three I believe. I'm also pretty sure that none of us have the arcatraz key as of yet :-P

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: