Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2018, 02:57:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Trade Skills
| |-+  Alchemists
| | |-+  Mercurial Stone
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mercurial Stone  (Read 1387 times)
Kymber
Guild Member

Holier (specced) than Thou

Email
« on: February 04, 2007, 01:11:41 PM »

Hello Guild Alchemists!

I am in dire need of a Mercurial Stone in order to continue levelling Jewelcrafting.  I have the Primal Earth required and some Motes of Life, but have no "Motes of Mana"? or whatever makes up Primal Mana. 

Do any of you have a Mercurial Stone lying around from your skill-up process or could you make me one?  Let me know if you need all the mats, some of the mats, or what. 

Thanks!

Helwin
Administrator

bradthetbird
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 06:42:52 PM »

i can make that but i need a primal earth and a primal mana (I have 1 mote of mana), i have a primal life and will use that.

"I do this for Aiur"
Kymber
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 09:03:29 AM »

Looks like the Primal Mana is the "long pole in the tent" as they say.  I have the Primal Earth.  Mining generates plenty of Fire and Earth motes.  I'll see if I can buy a Primal Mana on the AH (for less than a Mercurial Stone itself would cost, which is about 30g last I checked).
Sicro
Why me?
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 09:19:58 AM »

Motes of Mana drop easily in Netherstorm (got 2 Primal Mana through questing).  However when I was lower level I farmed my motes of mana off the lvl 62 and 63 eels in the lake to the Northeast of Shattrah City.  I farmed 5 Primal Mana in about 2 hours.  Note, there is a quest in Lower City (for a +20 fishing pole with +52 Stamina) that requires killing the same eels.

So...Are these rules or guidelines?
Kymber
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 09:37:39 AM »

Motes of Mana drop easily in Netherstorm (got 2 Primal Mana through questing).  However when I was lower level I farmed my motes of mana off the lvl 62 and 63 eels in the lake to the Northeast of Shattrah City.  I farmed 5 Primal Mana in about 2 hours.  Note, there is a quest in Lower City (for a +20 fishing pole with +52 Stamina) that requires killing the same eels.

Just for future reference, the Bloodscale Sentries in Zangarmarsh (little water elemental things) drop them also.  I got three this way while doing Sporeggar quests and just bought the other 7 on the AH.  There was a 5g discrepancy between the price of 10 Motes and 1 Primal Mana, by the way, for you auction speculators out there.  I'm sure this could be exploited for profit.
Bynn
Guild Member

Moonbynn--New and Improved-- Now 5% Useful!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 06:21:12 AM »

Just for reference, I'm guessing any guild alchemist can make this for you Kymber--Rivs, Nyte, Helwin, Bynn..I'm sure many others.  It's a vendor-purchaseable recipe, I think in Honor Hold.

Bynn there, done that.
Kymber
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 07:27:18 AM »

Just for reference, I'm guessing any guild alchemist can make this for you Kymber--Rivs, Nyte, Helwin, Bynn..I'm sure many others.  It's a vendor-purchaseable recipe, I think in Honor Hold.

Thanks, Bynn!  Nyte kindly made me one, so I am now able to advance in Jewelcrafting again.  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: