Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Class Specific Information and Gear
| |-+  General Class Discussions
| | |-+  Departures
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Departures  (Read 1904 times)
Risingwolf

Email
« on: January 14, 2007, 06:05:24 PM »

Sorry Guys but i have to move on. I am tired of the large ques, and no raids. Sorry i guess ZG is a raid, but i have never won a thing in there and it seems to be where everyone wants to go. I have a lot of real life friends on Uldaman and i have been fighting with myself to go there. They have asked me several times, and Jake has told them about Risingwolf, and the levels that they are at, my 32 level rouge dont help them much, as i am on Dalaran most the time. Anyway i have transfered rising to uldaman so if you want to chat look me up there. I have really liked running with this guild, and i really hate going but i need to do some runs and i have asked others over the last four weeks and had no luck. In Uldaman with some my friends it will be different. Thanks all.............Risingwolf  (AKA Nigel)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 09:41:26 PM by Risingwolf » Logged
Sicro
Why me?
Guild Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 06:25:04 PM »

Risingwolf - I am very sorry to see you go.  I hope you find what you want on Uldaman.  Yes the holidays and patch 2.0 have screwed up the raiding schedule - although most guilds on the server suffered it also.  Several guilds effectively stopped raiding.  As for the queue, I hope that Uldaman doesn't get that populated.  It was very fun running with you - I hope that life treats you and Jake well.  The memories will be good.

So...Are these rules or guidelines?
Chaulmers

Angry Gnome

simpsonsboy182
Email
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 07:21:02 PM »

Rising you are easily one of my favorite guys in the guild. You are a good player, you know your stuff, you help others out, and you selflessly donate items to the guild. We certainly lose a lot by you leaving, but i understand your reasons and wish you the best on your new server. I have also been offered spots with friends on other less populated pvp servers and know how tempting it can be to just leave. There are no hard feelings, i still respect you and i hope you find happiness and success on your new server with friends.

Aniral

Forum Monkey.

matrixd00d1
Email
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 12:30:02 AM »

Sorry to see you go, Rising. May you find success on your new server!
Duren

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 05:09:22 PM »

Indeed, it was very fun playing with you rising, ill roll a toon on uldamon and say hi every once in a while

chemten
official /gquit machine

99645571 michael.boeckelmann@hp.com chemten10 chemten10
Email
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 07:33:35 AM »

zomg, KINGS PLZ!  good luck man. take care.

the official "i want to steal your phat lewts" fan club member
stealing your epics since 2004.
Jaxartes
Greetings, My Minions,
Guild Member

Herder of cats

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 07:41:59 AM »

I hope all goes well for you and for Jake, Nigel.  Sorry to see you go!
Ahmaj
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 09:37:26 AM »

Best wishes to you Rising, you will be missed!
jezziga
Guild Member

J3zziga
WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 09:42:47 AM »

Very sorry to see you go Sad Hope things go well on Uldaman and you enjoy playing with your friends Smiley

Optaria

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 09:46:04 AM »

RW ive known you since you took mercy on my on pherion and bought be two weapons so i could raid and get better, since ive known you, you have been the nicest guy ive met on WoW hands-down. those guys on ulda dont know what they are getting, im gunna miss you man. Peace
Yenst

For the fallen, my comrades and the light I fight.

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 10:28:20 AM »

Enjoy your time there, sorry I didn't get a chance to group with you more.

Yenst, Dragonslayer, unpaid Veteran of 3 wars
Available for hire

146 Cut-Throat Alley, Stormwind
Bazerk
Captain Crazy
Administrator

The Lawbringer

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 06:41:31 PM »

I'm quite sad to see that you are gone, Risingwolf. : ( We had a lot of good times. Good luck on your new server! Make sure to show them how awesome a KOR Paladin is. : ) Come back and say hi from time-to-time. : )

Best,
Bazerk
Risingwolf

Email
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 10:19:44 PM »

Was bored and needed a break from the game so came over to see what was up. How many are 70? I have made it to 67 so far, I have been working some also so haven’t been on like I want to be. This server is really good and I have not had to wait to get on the game yet. I hated the lag over here. I am currently fighting my way thru Nagrand right now. Oh a lot good all the special armor did anyone huh; I was completely out of Lawe gear by 63, except when in the dungeons, i still wear it for healing. I am in a great guild, and they like having me in it as I have been thru a lot of end games at 60, (little do they know but who ever stands next to me fight Suffurace will die with me)..... None of the members in the guild have yet. I didn’t realize how new this server was, it only has one guild that’s been in BWL. No one in Naxx yet. I showed up in full lawe and got invited in the guild quick. They never seen anyone in full lawe till they seen me. I have seen one other pally in full lawe, it is wild to see I am higher then a lot people on here. They were all fighting to get me in their guilds. It is really cool. There are a lot people that are 70 now in the server I am on. I would have been but had to go to Maui to be at the court for my son and Jake wanted to see his dad. I hate to say it and Jake is still upset but his dad got 5 years for child abuse while intoxicated on drugs. They gave him 5 years so that Jake will be 18 when he gets out. The judge said he will be old enogh then to be on his own and his dad wont be able to get him to stay with him. The judge said if he hadn’t see Jake and him together he would have thrown the book at him. So he will be in prison in the state of Washington. Maui doesn’t have a prison and they send them inland for it to someplace around Spokane Washington. The prison is outside there someplace so Jake will be able to go see him sometimes. Hey got to go so keep in touch, you do know my e-mail addy. Write me. Later Risingwolf (sardock@cableone.net), i will keep bugging you all on here and if things dont work out maybe i will be back again, if you would take me back then. I have to wait 3 months before i can change back again. later all and take care. I do read the board now and again.
Chaulmers

Angry Gnome

simpsonsboy182
Email
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 11:14:23 PM »

Nice to here from you RW, i know what you mean im only 63! ive had NO time at all to level!

Cherassar
Light's Shadow

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2007, 03:10:02 AM »

theres quite a few in KOR now lol. Cheesy

I know I went past that rock before......Huh

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: