Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Trade Skills
| |-+  General Tradeskill Info
| | |-+  The Profession spreadsheets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Profession spreadsheets  (Read 1360 times)
Yenst

For the fallen, my comrades and the light I fight.

« on: September 07, 2005, 09:37:59 AM »

I present to you the first few profession spreadsheets I've created.

These are intended to indicate:

• If our guild make it
  • Who can make it
  • What it takes to make it
  • Anything else I thought might be useful without bogging it down with details (you won't find where to get a pattern, but will likely see if it's a drop or trained)

If you are a profession master (the guild's master - not necessarily someone with 300 skill), please either manually update the spreadsheet and send it to KORinfo@comcast.net or in some other way tell me what you can and cannot do.

Note I currently have no material for Tailoring, Alchemy, Leatherworking and Engineering spreadsheets as none of my characters is highly skilled in those areas and I just don't have the time to enter them all in manually while working full time, attending night classes and playing WoW Grin.

If you see a good source of material I can draw from for the, please send the link to KORinfo@comcast.net along with the creator's name if available.  I'll then merge the information into my master spreadsheet and fill in the blanks.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 09:50:40 AM by Yenst » Logged

Yenst, Dragonslayer, unpaid Veteran of 3 wars
Available for hire

146 Cut-Throat Alley, Stormwind
Truely
Guild Member

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 03:59:07 PM »

Yenst,

Just out of curiosity is there a link on this page, somewhere, to the spreadsheet you created?

And we shall call it this land. I think we should call it your grave... Ahhhh curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal...grrr arg....
Nyteflower

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 08:35:42 PM »

For Alchemy, I think it's pretty easy. I believe we're only missing the Flask of Chromatic Resistance, although Wier may have it. Both LW and Alchemy are detailed in another thread.

-Nyteflower/Elua
Yenst

For the fallen, my comrades and the light I fight.

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 05:56:39 AM »

The spreadsheets have their own threads in the two fields I made them for:  Smithing and Enchanting.  I never received a request asking for information for the other skills, so I didn't make them.  If someone would like me to relink the two sheets I did make (lost in the forum transfer), I will do so; however they do not include the newer recipes since no one asked for an update.

Yenst, Dragonslayer, unpaid Veteran of 3 wars
Available for hire

146 Cut-Throat Alley, Stormwind
Bazerk
Captain Crazy
Administrator

The Lawbringer

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 09:58:06 AM »

If you want to put them up on the Wiki, that would be a good place for them. : )

Baz
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: