Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Class Specific Information and Gear
| |-+  General Class Discussions
| | |-+  Optaria, the absent cool rogue.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Optaria, the absent cool rogue.  (Read 2066 times)
Optaria

Email
« on: October 06, 2006, 06:47:19 PM »

AS you have noticed,I have not been coming to raids, due to me grades, if you would like a transcript, i have 4 effs. thats not good. i miss you lilrshiz, risingwolf, and all of you others, id go into a name rant but it is unnessisary, i love you all, please dont kick me im working very,very hard to get back to you all, the south park episode made me cry rofl. :'( Tongue
Chaulmers

Angry Gnome

simpsonsboy182
Email
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 07:11:59 PM »

go pherion go!

frostburn
Guild Officer

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 07:36:39 AM »

We will not kick you Opt.  RL comes first.  Good grades = play time. Bad grades = none.

It’s the first formula I learned in college.

Vandred
Main Battle Tank
Guild Member

Master of Lewtz

BlackDracus
Email
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 07:51:06 AM »

No worries, Opt.

Thanks for telling us about your situation, get those grades up so you can come get phat lewts with us in BWL Grin

Unbowed. Unbroken.
Frosh
I'm not as fast as Frostburn.
Guild Officer

stevenearhart@yahoo.com StevenAtHouse
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2006, 08:37:10 AM »

We will not kick you Opt.  RL comes first.  Good grades = play time. Bad grades = none.

It’s the first formula I learned in college.

Back when Frost was in college, "play time" meant getting someone else to help you hand plow the fields to sow the wheat.  Nalen often helped him.

Vandred
Main Battle Tank
Guild Member

Master of Lewtz

BlackDracus
Email
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2006, 08:48:37 AM »

There were no fields to be plowed in Frost's days, they were always being trampled by brontosaurus herds. Those kids were hunter/gatherers, not farmers.

Unbowed. Unbroken.
Chaulmers

Angry Gnome

simpsonsboy182
Email
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 09:56:00 AM »

wow! college sure has changed....

Risingwolf

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 10:04:18 AM »

Hey Optaria,

I know how you feel, I felt the same way with whats going on in my life. I was afraid I would lose a really cool guild, and I have found that it is not so. I have found this guild does the opposite, they really do care about it's members and that RL issues do get in the way sometimes. Take care of RL issues first and then come back and play some more. This has to be the most fantastic guild I have ever been in and I have been in several. None but this one cares more about you being able to take care of RL issues, and not have to worry about losing a great guild on top of it. It seems I have spent more time in the forums lately gettig information on status of the guild then I have been in the guild raiding. I have been able to get a lot accomplished, and still find out what is happening. Just remember a good education is by far better then raiding on a game. You need that education for later on, but yes I agree it is hard to get away from a nice addiction to the game. But RL issues are by far more inportant. Don't worry about losing a great guild on top of it, i don't see it happening. Get those grades up and when you can come back, then we will all see you then.

Risingwolf
Chaulmers

Angry Gnome

simpsonsboy182
Email
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 10:38:51 AM »

Yes, i agree with RW. This guild allows people to take priority of rl and get their lives in order without penalizing them. When i told them i would stop playing when i went to college they were very supportive and wished me luck. I never at any point thought that i would get booted for being inactive b/c they know that theres a life outside of wow(its not good but its there  Smiley ) This is a casual friendly guild with nice people who allow you to take necessary breaks for rl issues. I know for a fact that other guilds do not do this and boot people for not playing as much as they think they should.

Optaria

Email
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2006, 03:44:56 PM »

Hey thx guys, currently im writing a paper so i snuck onto the internet, bleh fufufu! very moving there RW, you always say the right things, heard bout those losers talkin' smack bout'cha want me to shank um? just give me the green light! Roll Eyes BG=NPT/G2=PT :'(
Chaulmers

Angry Gnome

simpsonsboy182
Email
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2006, 03:51:27 PM »

wow ur just like shiz, going on when you are supposed to do hw..where as if you did your homework well you would be allowed on regardless.

Optaria

Email
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 04:23:18 PM »

yeah, it kinda does defeat the whole thing, heh, now my mother thinks i have ADD, which a very well may have, but hey she may feel sorry for me and let me on! regardless, my grades are almost up-to-snuff anyways, ill be back with u guys soon, and what did "go pherion go" mean? lol
Chaulmers

Angry Gnome

simpsonsboy182
Email
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 06:05:39 PM »

shiz told me u were pherion  Tongue

Optaria

Email
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »

WELL, now that ive finnaly got my school'n back in order, ( brought my grades up from 5 effs and a c+ and a D to 3 D+, 1B, 1A, 3c)
SO ive got that all good (or at least good nuff to play) and now what happens, ive ran out of money, so im walking the streetcorners, getting 30 bucks for a game card, ill be back on withing a week, love you all, even fenriss.

Jon.
Chaulmers

Angry Gnome

simpsonsboy182
Email
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 10:42:17 PM »

let me know if you find shiz out there on the streetcorners with you. I am glad you got your grades up tho, good job!

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: