Knights of Other Realms
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Applicants - Contact Bazerk if you need to have your account approved.
Members - If you cannot see the Members-only boards, contact Bazerk.
23341 Posts in 3013 Topics by 352 Members
Latest Member: kelgore
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Knights of Other Realms Forums
|-+  Trade Skills
| |-+  Alchemists
| | |-+  Greater Nature Protection Potion
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Greater Nature Protection Potion  (Read 1549 times)
Ahmaj
« on: September 20, 2006, 07:56:04 AM »

I finally broke down and bought the recipe on the AH when I saw it at a price I couldn't resist (even if it was 1/2 my gold Smiley ) and knew we were going to start more AQ soon.

I believe Bynn also has this recipe.  Anyway, I'm always happy to make guildies anything I have, just send the mats.
Bynn
Guild Member

Moonbynn--New and Improved-- Now 5% Useful!!!

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 08:43:22 AM »

I finally broke down and bought the recipe on the AH when I saw it at a price I couldn't resist (even if it was 1/2 my gold Smiley ) and knew we were going to start more AQ soon.

I believe Bynn also has this recipe. Anyway, I'm always happy to make guildies anything I have, just send the mats.

I DO have the recipe, and ditto on making anything for guildies.  One tag along request for those leveling alts.  I can use Large Fangs for rage pots for our warriors.  They seem to like them, even though they are a fairly low level potion.

Bynn there, done that.
Ahmaj
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 10:28:13 AM »

Well, we'd probably prefer the [wowitem]Mighty Rage Potion[/wowitem] but that requires 3 [wowitem]Gromsblood[/wowitem].
Bynn
Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 02:10:02 PM »

I need to, and will try to, get that recipe.  A quick look at the link says it I can grind in BS to get it.  I'll work on it. 

Oh, and as for Gromsblood...there is a vendor in darkwhisper gorge in south Winterspring that will sell up to 5 Gromsblood for 10 silver each. He is in the cave on the west side. I don't know how long it takes him to restock.  If you're in the area...give a look. Easy pick up for stealthers....

Bynn there, done that.
Gelgornn
Guild Member

Minister of Infoz!!!

infernoskk neofitexl
Email
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 02:32:39 PM »

Rage pots are good, the warriors will need about 3 each for the broodlord fight when we get that far.

Ahmaj
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 08:45:54 PM »

I need to, and will try to, get that recipe.  A quick look at the link says it I can grind in BS to get it.  I'll work on it. 

I can make it but usually find myself using the gromsblood for other things first.
Bynn
Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 05:31:38 AM »

I need to, and will try to, get that recipe. A quick look at the link says it I can grind in BS to get it. I'll work on it.

I can make it but usually find myself using the gromsblood for other things first.

True that.  I bought the recipe anyway on AH for 2 G.  Can't hurt to have a couple folks with it in guild.  If our Titans flasks inventory is holding up, I may make a few.

Bynn there, done that.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: